Cross subject area in fusion HCM – Real time analysis which combines data from more than one subject area , that is referred as Cross Subject Area Analysis. We have already seen in previous article about how to create and run report using one subject area in OTBI . Now , we will learn how to create an report using more than one subject area .
How to create Cross Subject Area Analysis in Fusion HCM in OTBI -worked example
Here, we will create analysis headcount by Department with Salary and Legal Employer
Navigator -> Tools -> Reports and Analytics
- Under Reports and Analytics area , click on Analysis under Create drop down
2. Then, in the Select Subject Area window, select subject area – Workforce Management – Worker Assignment Real Time and click on continue.
3. you will land on below page, expand Workforce Management – Worker Assignment Real Time
4. Now, expand Department folder and click on Name and add it to Selected Column area likewise add Business Unit name from Business Unit folder
5. Later expand Worker Assignment folder, go to Head Count and click on right arrow button so that it get add in selected columns area
6. Now click on Add/Remove Subject Area, which is in upper right corner of subject area region.
7. After clicking on plus icon, Add/Remove Subject area will open, in that select Compensation – Salary Details Real Time and Benefits – Action Items Real Time subject areas. Click OK.
8. Expand Benefits – Action Items Real Time service area under that again expand Legal Employer folder and add Legal Employer Name
9. Now expand Compensation – Salary Details Real Time and open salary folder and add Annualized Salary
10. Click on next, and select view as shown in below snapshot. You can select whichever you want. Here i have selected Table.
Now, click next if you want to edit table, graph or sort and filter the columns and lastly save the analysis, click Submit.
11. At last, open browse catalog and open the analysis which we have saved, and click Result tab to see result of analysis.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)