Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
What is Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
OTBI is a reporting feature in Oracle Fusion HCM. Structures that provide users with the ability to report on HCM information. OTBI is a real-time, self-service reporting solution. Business Intelligence is fully integrated with Oracle Cloud HCM, which also requires no additional system or security configuration, and it is ready for use once HCM is provisioned and data is available for reporting. OTBI also inherits user roles and security profiles.
3) Sample reports that can also be edited to meet individual customer requirements.
How to create OTBI reports in Oracle Fusion HCM
|Reports and Analytics|
2) Then reports and analytics page will open, click the browse catalog button and after clicking the button signs the user into the application.
4) Further, select Subject Area -Workforce Management -Worker Relationship Real Time
|Select Subject Area -Workforce Management -Worker Relationship Real Time|
5) And then select required columns from the Subject area
(to add columns just drag from Subject Ares and drop to Selected Columns area on the right-hand side)
In this particular example I am selecting following columns
1) Firstly add Manager Name from Worker folder
2) Then, Location Name from Location folder
3) Lastly, Organization Name from Organization folder and Position HeadCount from Position folder
|Select required Columns under Subject Area|
6) Filters :
You can also add filters for each column if required as shown in snapshots .
So here I have applied the filter for location name as “Chicago” after selecting relevant Operator from drop down list .For ex .(I have used “is equal to / is in ” operator )
After that you can also sort the columns in any order which you want .
Column property :
You can also add Column properties and this specifies how you want column values to be displayed, one can format column heading, custom texts, border font, cells, data format and the conditional format
** Further steps are included in – OTBI Reporting in Oracle Fusion HCM with real-time example (Part 2) **